Slashbase is a modern open-source database IDE for your dev/data workflows. Use Slashbase to connect to any of your database, browse data and schema, write, run and save queries, create charts.
Currently works with MySQL, PostgreSQL & MongoDB database. More databases will be supported in the future.
- 🧑💻 Desktop App: Use the IDE as a standalone desktop app.
- 🪄 Modern Interface: With a modern interface, it is easy to use.
- 🪶 Lightweight: Doesn't take much space on your system.
- ⚡️ Quick Browse: Quickly filter, sort & browse data and schema with a low-code UI.
- 💾 Save Queries: Write and Save queries to re-run in the future.
- 📊 Create Charts: Create charts from your query results.
- 📺 Console: Run commands like you do in the terminal.
- 🗂 Projects: Organise all database connections into various projects.
- 📕 Query Cheatsheets: Search and view query commands syntax right inside the IDE.
- ✅ Database Support: MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
Slashbase is available in two type of builds:
- Slashbase Desktop
- Slashbase Server
Both desktop and server builds can be compiled from the same open-source codebase. Look at their specific doc pages to know more.