Thanks & Cheers for taking time and interest in contributing to Slashbase 🙌 🙏 👏
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to Slashbase.
Setup Development Environment
To contribute code to the repository, you need to setup the development environment. To do that, you can follow the following steps:
- Clone or Fork-Clone the GitHub repo and open it in your preferred IDE (VS-Code recommended).
- Go to the project root directory and copy the file at development.env.sample and paste as development.env in the root directory of the project.
- Install wails by following the steps on wails.io website.
wails doctorto check if you have everything needed.
- Open terminal at the project root directory & run
wails devto start dev app.
- Create a new branch and make changes to the code.
wails devto test changes and make sure the changed code runs.
- Push your code and send PR.
Report a bug
You can report bugs or any issues in GitHub Issues. Put relevant
cli or all relevant labels to the issue.
File a feature request
You can file a feature request in GitHub Issues. Put
feature request label to the issue.